Monday, March 15, 2010

what's worse?

Some of the older kids play a game called "Would You Rather". Some of the questions are awfully silly:
  • Would you rather lick a NY city street or eat an old, nasty tennis shoe?
  • Would you rather be trapped in an elevator with wet dogs or three fat men with bad breath?
  • Have to spend the next year repeating the 4th grade (at your current age) or spend a month in jail for a crime you didn't commit?


    Today I found that I was sort of caught in a game of it myself......

  • Would you rather be waterboarded or be twenty-questioned to death about stupid stuff by two toddlers and a tween?"

4 comments:

Anita said...

I heard you only pass out when waterboarded. JK!:) The other is Chinese water torture...would you rather...

MaryPat said...

For me, lick the street, wet dog, repeat 4th grade, and depends on my mood about the waterboarding. :)

Perryn said...

i'll take a double waterboarding and three wet dogs please......

Maria (also Bia) said...

try this: would you rather eat a puppy or wear a football helmet 24/7 for the rest of your life?

that question came up during last year's trip to las vegas with my sil and 7 other ladies, and i have to say it made for some stimulating dinnertime conversation!

i totally get the question thing though...jonathan is a master in that.