Monday, March 8, 2010

a weekend above 37 degrees.... ahhh, warmth! we are now free to move about the cabin and other thoughts

Saturday was filled with lots of small, fun, events: sports, shopping, Mass, burgers at Five Guys.
**********************

Played tennis (we didn't keep score) with King yesterday. I was not in as much pain as last weekend and I wasn't as stiff. I actually enjoyed it. A long way from spending an hour on the elliptical machine or the treadmill, but it's a start.
**********************
A friend, who must go unnamed lest she fall down stairs, and I were talking about skinny legged jeans for big girls.... don't clothing designers know we would look like this:



spinning top

or worse..... this!

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum

2 comments:

Catherine B. said...

Shoot, that's how I feel in my baggy jeans! (Hee,hee!) Love it!

MJDMom said...

Five Guys....a wonderful place! : ) I have seen skinny jeans in catalogs for little girls. Some reason it just strikes me as wrong!