Sunday, July 25, 2010

but officer...

This morning I awoke with blood-red blood shot eyes. They were dry and hurting so badly that I felt like I had been in a staring contest all night, or that I had been drinking the night before.

Actually it isn't the first time. It has been happening occasionally in the past few months. After I am up awhile, they get back to normal. But I must admit, it is a little unnerving. Am I sleeping all night with my eyes open? Am I dehydrated? Is it the sign of some dread disease?

Or do I sleepwalk and go down to the corner bar and have a whole 'nuther' night life?
*sniffffff*
Nope, I can rule that one out. I don't smell like the bottom of an ashtray. Whew!

3 comments:

MaryPat said...

I thank God for your blog, MG. Never fails to make me giggle.

Anita said...

Gee, I was voting for the corner bar. Meet you there at....

Anonymous said...

Welcome to allergy eyes! Drop some good old eye drops in before you go to bed and right as you get up in the am. Leave them on your bedside table.