Saturday, February 23, 2013

giving my family and friends fair warning

Because of some rather upsetting news (as in Blogger tells me what news feeds sends people over here and one of them is a not-so-nice site... and I am a little freaked out that some freak might use photos of my children on one of their sicko websites) within a day or two I will make my blog a "By Invitation Only" site.
I certainly still want my family and friends to read about the ramblings that come from a brain run by an overworked and underpaid mouse on a wheel, but I don't want any freakazoids coming here by accident and helping themselves to pictures of my wee tots.
So, when you return next time, you will be prompted to ask for permission to be part of those who can read about the drool on my blue suede shoes.

No comments: