Wednesday, September 24, 2008

on being fahrty-one

Yay! Happy birthday to me.

Here are the highlights from my special day:
  • handmade kid cards
  • sweet card from King, who worked from home all day today (reassuring having him here even though he is downstairs in his office)
  • two e-cards from special people
  • lunch with King and a great friend (the one who likes to fall downstairs and whom shall remain nameless)
  • hearing my mother and my favorite sister sing happy birthday on my answering machine
  • Bonefish Grille gift cards from a friend with a really keen sense of gift giving
  • got to go to Curves this morning....
  • AND "le grande gym" this evening where I jogged 1/2 mile on the treadmill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you had a good day! sorry i was not "on the ball" enough to send you a card. i guess i was too busy waitin' for that schoo' bus! hahahahahahaha
love you!!!!

Maria (also Bia) said...

Buon Compleanno,mg! I'm so glad you had a lovely day.

Joe and I recently went to the Bonefish Grill (our first time) and everything we oredered was so delicious!

Have a wonderful autumn day.

Rae*Danae Designs said...

I didn't know it was your b'day...glad you had a good day! Yummy...bonefish grill...bang bang shrimp are awesome!

BTW, what is the "le grande gym"?? I'm behind and probably missed a post..way to go running 1/2 mile....I can't run for a minute!! Have a great weekend!

T :)