Tuesday, June 24, 2008

let the "training" begin

Note: I find it curiously odd that the night before the man dies, I was blogging about George Carlin. I actually Googled him that night because I thought I remembered that he was battling cancer and that perhaps he had already died. The very next day he dies. Strange is all. I decided that since I do not believe in coincidences, that perhaps I should pray for his soul. So I did.
Also, my friends Vicki and Teresa asked that I not mention their names in any blog entries....uh.... Oops!


Ok, y'all..... guess who is doing big boy stuff in the potty?
And guess who also got these unders as a reward for doing such big stuff?
The training has begun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lookie! you got blogspammed! congrats to you and #4!! sarah has been in big girl panties all week & has only had a couple of accidents. she's got the peeing part down pat, but the other is a whole different ball of wax (or something worse).

Maria (also Bia) said...

We used these same underwear (along with the Diego ones)for our recent potty training adventures.

I was talking to Joe last night about the whole George Carlin thing (what a strange thing to happen!), and I also thought it was a sign to pray for his soul.

Your sister is really funny.

AND, you've been tagged.