Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ABC's and 123's
A is for age: 40
B is for burger of choice: Fuddruckers is alright, so is Back Yard Burgers
C is for what kind of car you drive: GMC Yukon XL (and when it is completely filled with gasoline, I am behind the wheel of a weapon of mass destruction!)
D is for your dog's name: no longer had a dog, but used to.... her name was Beanie (short for Beatrice)
E is for essential item you use everyday: hair dryer (otherwise my hair is quite flat)
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: n/a Although I am looking forward to the return of 24 as well as the next season of Criminal Minds (even though I don't like it as well without Mandy Patinkin)
G is for favorite game: football; to play: Balderdash, Pictionary
H is for Home State: born in AL, grew up in NC, now call Jawja home
I is for instruments you play: Catholic mother guilt
J is for favorite juice: orange juice if I have eggs to go along with it, otherwise, cran-grape
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: why can't K be something different? In fact, how about Kisses... as in Hersheys
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Ryan's
M is for your favorite Muppet: does it have to be from the actual Muppet show? If so, I like Professor Honeydew's assistant, Beaker
N is for the number of piercings: ears only
O is for overnight hospital stays: five (as in when I had the kids)
P is for people you are with today: see "O" as well as King and a friend who rescued me from the tire place (and also hurt her ankle after a fall which was caused by my putting her name in my blog after she asked me not to)
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: if it is quiet, I am usually nodding off
R is for biggest regret: not being more physically active as a teen
S is for status: married 16 years
T is for time you woke up today: 6:15 then got out of bed at 6:30
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: quirky sense of humor (I think in Far Side cartoons)
V is for vegetable you love: I have a current love affair with eggplant
W is for worst habit: the need to be right
X is for x-rays you've had: got one on my hand when I sewed through my finger with the sewing machine and then jerked back after it went in... needed to make sure there was no part of the needle still in there.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: #2 made me a very delicious omelette this morning, that sweet boy!
Z is for zodiac sign: Libra

4 comments:

Maria (also Bia) said...

You do have a great sense of humor . . . I love the description of you thinking in Far Side cartoons. I bet when you and your sister get together you guys laugh all the time!

I'm glad you got that car fixed. Hooray for Guardian Angels.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

yes, we do have a good time. in fact, mg, our mom & i all think in far side cartoons and monty python sketches. it's kinda scary.

:o) mg said...

Well, it's only scary when you dress up like brave Sir Robin and do that thing with the coconut shells. Or when we three enter a store like so many Ministers of Silly Walks.

Anonymous said...

...running away...