Sunday, October 14, 2007

so, here's the plan....

Y'know how you pull up to a red light and some "whipper snapper" has their music up so loud (usually rap music) that even they have to escape it by rolling down their windows. Their side mirrors are shaking with the beat, the bass turned on all the way. Well, my plan is to get a cd with a bunch of kid show theme songs on it and retaliate by playing something like the theme from Bob the Builder at such high decibles that even my rap music counterpart has to stop and listen.

Just imagine... "Backpack, Backpack!" playing so loud that it makes whipper-snapper's sinuses hurt!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. This guy pulled up next to us at a stop light Saturday and the bass was so loud that our car was vibrating. What amazes me is that these guys have a thousand dollar sound system in two hundred car or some little weenie car. They're baaaaad.

Maria (also Bia) said...

i was once in the same situation, but instead of playing a song from Barney, i cranked up the aria from an opera that i happened to be listening to on the radio. i don't know what the guy thought . . . truthfully i was too scared to look at him!!

Leah said...

Yea, I know the one's. Their bass is up so loud you can practically hear their speakers busting!
I decided to join them, not that I'm playing my music that loud, but I copied a friends new Toby Mac cd, and me and the kids are loving it. Nothing like remembering your dc talk days with some Toby Mac!

Kathy Gillen said...

Great idea! I always stare when the music is loud. The person hardly ever looks back.

Anonymous said...

Zac loves this particular bolg. He thinks you are a genious!