Thursday, October 25, 2007

and furthermore

My sister and I were talking about it, and she thinks (I second the motion) that the Pope needs to condemn the whole thing as Heresy.
Whether the Earth is getting a degree warmer is a non-issue. The hype surrounding "Global Warming" is in direct oppostion to everything that we are told in the Bible.
After creating, God said "It is good."
He did NOT say, "Muah, ha, ha, ha and now I will sit back and watch these stupid creatures destroy themselves."
He tells us many times in scripture not to worry.
So, hey, I have other things to do.... I'm doing what "the Man" said... I ain't worryin'.

3 comments:

Kathy Gillen said...

Wow, that is good. In this whole global warming debate I've never heard that view...and I agree. Yes I do believe science documents some warmer temps. But no, I don't believe the United States is responsible for all this. Who knows why? I like your thinking and ultimately know that God has a plan.

Anonymous said...

i have been thinking further on this & i bet that the Church is a bit gun-shy on declaring things to be heretical ever since the earth turned out not to be flat. what an embarrassment that must have been! haha

:o) mg said...

Ah, it's all in the perspective I suppose and depends on what your definition of "flat" is (and what your definition of IS is).
But, I think She (the Church) can rest assured knowing that a lightbulb ain't gonna warm things up that much.