Friday, April 3, 2009

a simple thought

We are taking the kids to the beach. For a week! I cannot wait. The main thing I am looking forward to is seeing King relaxed. He has needed this. I just hope he can truly leave work behind for most of the time we are there.

Soooo, all one of you who rides herd on me for not posting more frequently, I will leave you with this meaty thought to chew on:

No fair complaining about having to bear a cross that you strapped yourself to.

It's one thing if you are having to endure a God given cross. But (and I am also addressing myself here) to whine and complain about how hard it is to juggle all the kids activities, moving to a new house, etc etc etc, all of which are optional activities, nah. No fair.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Have a terrific time.

50s Housewife said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! I would love to go with you. :)

Guess I can't complain when I volunteer for too much then, huh?