Thursday, July 31, 2008

wings vs pitchfork

Ugh... it is 6:30 a.m. I just went to sleep five hours ago. For the past several weeks now I have done a Curves workout in the morning from 7 -7:30 and then after a full day with kids, then making dinner, etc. I head to "the big gym" at 9 p.m. and workout for at least two hours.

Due to some busy-ness we have going on, I won't be able to get to Curves or the gym until Monday.
So, here I sit. Dressed and ready to head up to Curves.... after a wicked-good workout last night (thanks, Liz, for the tip to do cardio warm-up, strength training circuit, then a huge chunk of cardio). But I am so sleepy I can hardly type these letters. I know I need to go, but dang, a little siesta on the ol' couchiepoo wouldn't be so bad either.

2 comments:

Maria (also Bia) said...

Have a cappuccino made with half cup of skim milk and no sugar...only 45 calories, but a wonderful "pick-me-up".

Blessings.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you had a good workout! julia & i did the same thing yesterday. we were exhausted by the end!! but, it worked out all (ok, most of) the soreness from tuesday.
you also need plenty of rest so your body can heal (and repair those little muscle tears).
and you probably don't need to be doing BOTH gyms. maybe cut curves back to 3 days a week. your nightly workout should be enough to do some serious damage to those fat cells.