Tuesday, February 2, 2010

under the influence

Ok, this post comes with a disclaimer: about an hour ago, I took a Benedryl because my hives had gotten out of hand. They had been gone for about two months and recently they are back. I thought I had narrowed it down to artificial sweetener... but today blew that theory. I wonder if it is something that the city uses to in the water purification process from time to time that I may be reacting to?

Ennyhoo, I digress. I just wanted to tell you something silly that happened today.

See, wha'ha'happen was: I was in traffic after dropping the wee ones at Mother's Morning Out and it was raining that misty rain. You know, the rain that you don't really need your wipers on, but you sure are glad these newer model cars have the intermittent option.
Well, my wipers were on the slowest option. I was sitting in traffic waiting for the light to turn green, and noticed that the car in front of me had a back window wiper. And it was on. And it was exactly the same speed/timing that mine was.

Crazy, huh? What are the odds?

ok ok, I'm going to bed already. Benedryl has officially kicked in - can you tell?!?!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Sleep it off. Tomorrow will be a better, hopefully less itchy day!