I miss the good ol' days when rebates were in the form of a postcard check with no instructions. Everyone knows what to do with a check. Duh! Even better, I remember when prices were low enough that you didn't need to worry about a stinkin' rebate.
- Authorized Users
- Using Your Card
- Returns and Refunds
- Receipts, Confidentiality
- Our Liability for Failure to Complete Transactions
- Amendment and Cancellation
- Information About Your Right to Dispute Errors
- Privacy and Data Protection (they are tracking where I will use this pittance!!)
- Arbitration Disclosure
- Arbitration Provision.
It's ten dollars, people!
I wonder how much money they had to pay the lawyers to come up with said legalese for my ten dollar Visa rebate card? Or the extra postage to get it here in a nicely-printed window-style envelope?
Wanna know the irony in all of this? click here.