Thursday, May 7, 2009

takes me back to middle school

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar (or splenda)
1 egg

mix all three ingredients well, roll into 1" sized balls, place on ungreased cookie sheet (line with foil if you want to make even less work for yourself), flatten with the tines of a fork, bake at 350 for 12 minutes.

Can't get any easier. Start to finish you are looking at 20 minutes tops. You can't even go to the store for cookies faster than that.

I am also thinking this recipe spread on the bottom of a pie pan would make a really awesome crust for something wonderfully wonderful.

I'll wait here for you to come back and tell me how much you love me.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I have been making these for a few weeks now and love them. Lately I have been adding some ground flax to them. A little harder to roll but still taste as good. The problems is stopping at 2. :(

Sandy said...

Oh how about some sf chocolate pie filling in the crust. PB and chocolate....heaven.