Sunday, May 3, 2009

b-b-b-bring on th-th-the s-s-s-s-summer

My previous post touched on one way that the month of May is important.

It is also the year's most hectic month. I always feel like I am on the merry-go-round of insanity each May. So many giant school projects are crammed into May. Special dinners honoring students, luncheons honoring volunteer parents, field trips, the list goes on. I nearly drown in all that has to be done during May.

May 2009 is no different than any before it (well, since the kids started school). Added to this one is the fact that #1 is graduating from the 8th grade and will be headed (gulp) to high school in a few short, but much more relaxed, months.

I have noticed that I am starting to stutter slightly from the stress of it all. No lie. It has been happening a little here and there, but today at lunch it was quite n-n-n-noticeable.

Gee whiz. Do they still make Calgon?

No comments: