Wednesday, September 12, 2007

you mean it hasn't been forever

King and I have been married 15 years today.
Our wedding - what a great day that was. We felt so grown-up. So... married. What babies we were!
Just like now. Even though it seems like OK, NOW we are grown, I know that in 10 years (and we will have been married half our lives) we will look back and say how immature we were.
In any case, "Babe", Happy Anniversary! If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Well, nothing except my choice of wedding gowns.... and maybe those awful bridesmaid's dresses.

4 comments:

Kathy Gillen said...

Congrats! Some people feel ansy after being with the same person for so many years, but I feel more complete. I'm ready to face challenges because my husband has made me a better person. I'd love to see those bridesmaid dresses!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY FAVORITE SISTER & BRO IN LAW (BY DEFAULT). I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Maria (also Bia) said...

Tanti auguri! Best wishes on your anniversary!

Leah said...

Happy anniversary a day late! I would change my gown too, but probably nothing else!
Congrats!