- fast pitch glove size 13 (wasn't able to get the brown one with pink accents, or the black with pink, or the black with lime green, but she says it is the most comfortable one of the 4, so ok)
- cleats (addidas black with stylish pink accents - oh yeahhhh - scored already!!!!)
- visor (in school colors even!)
- new hair elastics (for that perfect, perky ponytail)
- eye blacking stick (to keep that pesky sun from blinding a girl while she is trying to catch pop flies)
When we got home, she tried on all her gear (right down to the eye blacking stuff) and when she looked in the mirror, she started jumping up and down squealing! "This is so cute!"
I haven't broken the news to her that her make-up might melt out there. Or that there might be gnats. No way I'm popping her bubble! She hasn't been this excited since she was three and the Teletubbies were coming on tv.