Monday, November 8, 2010

pink!

I have been in an odd mood all day today. It is rooted both in frustration and the need to create. Part of the frustration comes from not wanting to spend too much money to do a little fall decoration, but going to Michael's Arts and Crafts store and not being satisfied with my "reduced-for-quick-sale-rack" purchase. Another part of the frustration comes from my hands not being able to replicate the picture in my mind.


A second trip to Michael's was in order - to throw good money after bad as it were.

However, in a totally random turn of events, this happened:

The lighting in the pictures is terrible, but you get the picture. Front door or back, I love it.

It reminds me of a nest that one of these Christmas tree bird ornaments should live in.

2 comments:

lizzerd said...

where's the "LOVE IT!!!" button??

Anita said...

Lovely creation and oh so pink!