Monday, September 27, 2010

she might need the prayer, she might need the prayer, she might need the prayer

Dear lady trying-to-be-sneaky who jumped in front of a line of about six people who had been patiently waiting their turn at the register this morning at Joann Fabrics,

I am really trying hard to not be mad at you despite the fact that it was extremely rude. I am overriding my instinct to hope you step in a muddy rain puddle all the way up to your knees so that your pants stay wet the rest of the day and instead am lifting you in prayer that you don't get cancer. I hope you can use my prayers because you are getting them whether you deserve them or not.

Besides, despite what you may be accustomed to think, that this isn't about you. It's about me.
Peace be with you,
:o) mg

ps- Next time, all you have to do is ask.

No comments: