Sunday, November 9, 2008

for those of you "in town"

This will be the second year I have monogrammed stuff for our school's Christmas bazaar. Last year it was scarves. They turned out to be a hot commodity. I enjoyed doing it and it was a small way I could donate some of the three T's.. time, talent, and treasure.

As a teaser for those of you who have shopped the bazaar... not only am I doing the scarves again (in case there is anyone left in the world who doesn't have one), but also, these neat travel coffee mug things. They are so cool. The women who are organizing the sale bought some really neat, fun fabrics, and I am monogramming them with common letters. I have one here as a sample and each piece of fabric I finish, I pop into the mug and put the lid on to get the full effect. Very cool.

If you want to get an idea of what I am talking about, google "monogrammed coffee mugs". Ours won't be nearly as expensive. Sadly, there is a limited quantity.

No comments: