Thursday, May 1, 2008

where's the little man when you need him

Rumplestiltskin, Rumplestiltskin, where for art thou Rumplestiltskin?


I am NEARLY finished with "the dress". I still have to hem it yet. I've had the midnight oil burning for the past several nights (getting to bed past 1a.m.) and in my weary stupor wished I had a visit from this little troll.
However, I quickly rationalized that if I had to give him my first born child as payment for his help, then there would be no reason to be sewing this dress!

2 comments:

Maria (also Bia) said...

Not only am I impressed that you're making this dress, but that you're making this INTRICATE dress!! I can't wait to see it this Saturday.

Anonymous said...

please take LOTS of pics!!!!! i can't wait to see this on her. you know all those clothes you made for our barbies when you were a kid? well, now you have a life size barbie (complete with blonde hair, blue eyes and a dazzling smile) to dress. i bet she can even do that thing with her feet. ;)