Sunday, December 11, 2011

the one we didn't choose.....

.....but probably should've!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results

Each year I look forward to getting the kids all put together and walking around the yard taking potential pictures for our yearly Christmas cards.  As much as I look forward to it, the kids dread it that much more.  I took ninety four pictures yesterday.  One turned out well enough to get everyone's stamp of approval. 

The picture above, aside from making me giggle every time I look at it, was my first choice as our Noel greeting, but since No 2 looks like he has an appendix that is about to rupture, and No 5 looks like her name should be Wednesday Addams, I had to put the icksnay on this otophay.

As a point of reference, the series of pictures below were taken using a continuous shooting mode.  Note the many faces of No 4. 












It's like watching Ace Ventura in slo-mo.

3 comments:

Anita said...

in the series of pictures, #1 and #2 look way over it....ah, must be teenagers now. :-)

MaryPat said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I got a good belly laugh and I think all the pictures are fantastic! This is a tradition you should keep! No pain no gain, or so I hear, haha.

lizzerd said...

everyone else is almost still, & he is all over the map! i love that kid!!!