Sunday, January 24, 2010

yep, spring is on its way

I feel it in my bones: Spring is right around the corner.

Wanna know how I know? Because I'm feeling a major need to spring clean. But really, I'm after more than just spring cleaning ... I need to do more of a "deep cleaning", a "take-everything-out-of-the-house-and-only-put-back-what-we-need" kind of cleaning.

Sis and I were supposed to de-clutter a room or two of the house while she was here, but we just slap ran out of time. (Despite the fact that two of three nights we stayed up til 3 a.m.) But, fear not, dear friends. It will get done. I feel it coming on strong, much like a 10 month pregnant woman with a nesting instinct.

Hey. Come to think of it, I even look like I could fit that description. (Somebody hide the pickles!)
ps- I am not really pregnant

3 comments:

Anita said...

De-cluttering is something that gives me great energy! Good for you. My only advice....one room only at a time. No reason to throw out your mind with the trash!

Anita said...

P.S. You are a beautiful woman. How about throwing out any clutter in your house or head that says any differently?!!!

Maria (also Bia) said...

every year i begin spring cleaning the minute i start putting away christmas decorations