Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ruffling feathers

This weekend, in a rare the-TV-is-on moment, King and I watched the Sunday morning political show line up.
I was impressed by Brit Hume, who announced his prediction that Tiger Woods would return to golf after his "drama" dies down. He went on further to say (paraphrasing here) that he thought Tiger to be a Buddhist and encouraged him to convert to Christianity where he could find healing and forgiveness.
I figured he would ruffle a few feathers. I hear through the grapevine that he has indeed!
Go, Brit, go!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Brit Hume has really taken a ton of criticism. I am with you. Go Brit go!

lizzerd said...

heheheeh there they go again, those "evil" folks over at fox news! muahahahaaha!!!
yeha, i saw that he'd said that & figured the same thing you did.