Sunday, January 3, 2010

well, there's a first time for everything, right?

Guess who got on a trampoline for the first time in her life?
I was just SURE that the neighbors had a video camera pointed my way, because I heard the laughter of two people from somewhere nearby. I was also sure that those same neighbors were going to be big winners if I came crashing through the middle, landing with a thud in a cloud of dust.
I was so scared. I kept asking Number 2 to check the WARNING LABELS for a weight limit. But, after all was said and done, I had actually worked enough nerve up to allow my feet (yes, both of them) to come up off the surface to the point that you could say I was airborne.
Let there be no doubt that it is a good workout. King says he read somewhere that it is a better workout than jogging. So, I'm thinking about adding it to my workout routine.

Besides, my neighbors need to remodel their kitchen.

3 comments:

MaryPat said...

you are hilarious! And way too hard on yourself....
I'm glad it was fun though-you are brave for doing it--I'm scared of those things. Then again I think I'm a fraidy cat in general. :)

lizzerd said...

gosh, i remember jumping on rackley's trampoline when we were kids. well, i was a kid, you were in high school as i recall. good times!

:o) mg said...

All I remember is the pool... don't think I jumped on their trampoline... besides, wasn't it halfway down their driveway or something?