Friday, October 2, 2009

like that woman on the nyquil commercial

So two days ago I started sneezing. And sneezing. And sneezing. Now I have a full blown case of hay fever/cold/allergies - whatever you want to call it. It is hard to imagine this much snot coming out of one person's nose. (sorry, I know that's gross)
There is this odd stinging/pinching feeling just behind my eyeballs that makes me want to crawl in bed and shut my eyes. For about 2 days.
The wee little midgets screaming through the house with their shrill little voices isn't helping matters.


The show must go on.

1 comment:

lizzerd said...

you might ought to go to the doc. juan has had 2 sinus infections in the past month & it started like that. the pain behind your eyes could be an indication.
hope you feel be'ah soon!