Sunday, December 21, 2008

nothing like waiting til the last possible minute

This simply is not like me. I usually take the Christmas card picture during Thanksgiving weekend and get it printed up and sent out the week after. I just took the picture Friday! Got the pictures back and spent this afternoon addressing/stamping them. King just ran them to the Post Office so that maybe they will get to where they are going by Christmas Eve... but, I am betting that most of them won't be in time. Good thing there are 12 days of Christmas, huh?

Also, this year I sent out a Christmas letter. I know, I know. There is nothing more obnoxious than reading about someone else's kids and how wonderful they are, right? Yeah, I know. Now people can take a turn and read about my wonderful children. Turnabout is fair play and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love getting Christmas letters. but then i am very nosy & like to hear about other people's lives.