Thursday, April 3, 2008

reinventing the (rather enjoyable) wheel

I have just read an *article which states "..scientists in Britain have developed a way to make sperm using female bone marrow." These altered cells produce "early-stage female sperm" which means that they can only produce more females. I want to go on record to say that I particularly like the male population and think it would be a sad world without them. Very often I get emails which contain jokes which degrade our God-made counterparts. Frankly, they offend me to the same extent that female-bashing jokes do.
Nearly as upsetting, I recently saw on one of the main TV broadcasters' news shows (ABC, I think) which stated that since women live longer than men, we will see an increase in elderly lesbianism. I will also go on record here to say.... well... EW! Gross!
Dear God! How many different ways can we humans find to desecrate what was so beautifully created for us?!?! Lord, have mercy!

*article was in the March 08 issue of The Limbaugh Letter

No comments: