Thursday, March 27, 2008

a brighter world

Dear sister, y'know, you're my favorite.
Thank you for your visit, it brightened our world.
From its Fruity Pebbled mornings and high pony tails,
To its bubble gum pink shoes and Kewpie Doll grins.
From lessons in sharing and mischievous giggles,
To the tall, quiet, bronze beauty with her nose in a book.
From Little Miss Bossy Boots and our trips to the park,
To the "Clean-Up" song and the 9pm sighs at the end of the day.
From yummy meals and solving the world's problems,
To a hug and a kiss and a heart for "I love you - all the way home".

3 comments:

Maria (also Bia) said...

Sisters are the best, aren't they? I consider my sister my very best friend, and I know you are very close to yours. We are truly blessed!

Anonymous said...

stop making me cry, woman! haha we had a BLAST!!! it was the best $8 million in gas i ever spent! haha
you know you're my fave, too. just don't tell the others! ;)

PJ said...

Glad you're back after your 40 days! I'll get caught up reading - - maybe tomorrow