Friday, November 16, 2007

pass the ibuprofin

Ok, you know how every week that you are a mom one of your children is on your nerves and can do no right. The other kids are rolling along smoothly which makes the "booger" kid even more obnoxious. Every once in awhile, if you have enough kids, you might have two that are playing hopscotch on your last nerve.
Well, tag! #4 is it for this week.
This morning I awoke feeling chipper and ready to start the day. Then it started. Whine whine whine. Cry cry cry. Whine some more. Ditto with the crying. Ad nauseum.
At first I just felt a twinge of something in my neck. Then after a bit I felt a little tightness in my shoulder. Now I can barely move my head. The term "crick" doesn't even come close. Totally stress related. A true pain in the neck!

Now if I could just track down the origin of this tailbone pain.....

1 comment:

Maria (also Bia) said...

Now, is that neck pain from stress, or from bending over that new embroidery machine you just got? (wink, smile!)