Tuesday, December 4, 2012

attentions

No 3 had her Celtic fiddle Christmas recital this past weekend. 

Her little brother could not take his eyes off a toddler who was in the back of the room.  He tapped me on my shoulder and whispered, "Isn't that little girl precious?" 

"Of course," I replied.

"She's more precious than sapphire," he said in what I swear was a dreamy voice and then turned his attention back to her.


*******************
 
My attention, however, was in the front of the room.  I couldn't take my eyes off my middle child.  I mean, I see her every day, but how in the world did she get so graceful and poised when she was just this morning elbow to elbow with her brother shooting hoops in the driveway?

1 comment:

Anita said...

Wonderful! Way to go #3! So talented that one!