Saturday, September 3, 2011

guess who's getting some playing time?


Warming up to go in JV game

Gorgeous snap!

*Swoon*
I love my son!

My freshman football player who rocks center position came off the field Friday night after the coach put him in the last of the 3rd qtr and all of the 4th.  His awesome snaps helped the team get a touchdown! (not that they needed it to win, since our team had 40 some odd points and the opposing team had zero)


So he climbs in the car all sweaty and smelly and adorable and says, "Wow.  Playing in a Varsity game is a lot different than playing in a JV game.  The guys are HUGE!  And they hit HARD!"


I am in football heaven.  Not only did I get to see my second-born play in the JV game Thursday night, the Varsity game Friday night, I got to watch Auburn beat Utah State today in the last 2 minutes of the game!
War.Damn.Eagle!

3 comments:

vcrick said...

Great picture of the snap! We must come watch a game.

Anita said...

Pork chops, pork chops, greasy greasy!
We can beat your team easy, easy!
:-)

Anonymous said...

love him, too!

plp