Friday, December 14, 2007

new version of an old favorite

Christmas is coming and I am getting fat.
Please to put a penny in the old man's hat.
Please to put a penny in the old man's hat.

I don't know if it is stress, trying to stay awake, because the little ones around me are eating all the time, the fact that we are smack dab in between two yummy holidays, a combination of them all, or just what, but I am feeling the need to munch non-stop.
Then the fact that I feel guilty about it makes me want to eat too. What the heck?!?!
Maybe Santa needs to put a therapist in my stocking.

3 comments:

Kathy Gillen said...

Yep. I just pulled the peanut butter kiss cookies from the oven and inhaled one. This is what January 1st is all about. Give up the guilt for a couple weeks. Sorry I've been missing for awhile...busy time...you know.

Leah said...

Oh, you should be pregnant in the middle of it all. Not only am I tired of being pregnant, but feeling fat on top of it......in the middle of the holidays.....is NO fun!

Maria (also Bia) said...

Same problem here, but I console myself with the fact that there are always those New Year's Resolutions!!!!