Friday, February 10, 2012

5 + 2 = 7

On Monday my lungs didn't know what had happened to them.
But I knew what it was: oven cleaner.
As if that wasn't bad enough, they also got a big dose of 409.
Upside: the oven looks pretty decent.

On Tuesday I let my lungs rest. 

On Wednesday my heart was sad, because we don't have a camera to take any pictures for Wordless Wednesday... and it was also sad because people think that our "stuff" is worth their soul.

Thursday I headed to the dentist. 
Three cheers for the sentence, "Everything looks good." 
Because once, in fact the day I found out I am old, the sentence was "Broken teeth are common at this age."  Boo.

*cue Rebecca Black's Friday song

Today I should be running barefoot alongside King and the kids through a field of daffodils waving streamers and rejoicing and being glad that it is the end of the week.  Instead, I am tripping over crap on the floor and waving a dusting cloth as I clean the house for the two fundraisers we are hosting, one on Saturday, one on Sunday afternoon.

Wanna help?  Read more about Family Honor's mission here.

2 comments:

lizzerd said...

nothing as good as bleach-burned lungs! yum-o! hey, doesn't your tel-e-o-phone have a camera? mine takes better pics than my camera. :)

Anita said...

lizzerd read my mind....phone camera?